Oh Hello!

We haven't been properly introduced...

I'm Christina (known to some as Nina). I'm a lover of many things--cartoons, Korean food, classic cinema, Reese's peanut butter cups, Halloween, coffee--but I'm only here to talk about one love in particular, books. 

I started this blog--very apprehensively I might add--because I was tired of geeking about great books alone. I'm a bit of a self-conscious introvert and while I've also loved writing since the age of 10, I have Literary Stage-Fright (if one could give it a name). This blog is meant to get me out of my comfort zone, to help me be a little more adventurous and--dare I say it--social. This blog is also meant to help me share with you, the reader, some pretty great books! After all, what are books for if they aren't shared with others?

Join me on this fun journey and let's enjoy this literary experience together!

XO Nina

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts